Claims for Wages Forms

Please complete the claim for wages form for your appropriate building.

The form will automatically be routed to your supervising Principal and a copy sent to your district email address. 



* At this time employees from the following departments will need to complete a paper form for their supervisor's approval:  Food Service, Custodial, Administration, Community Education